|Living cost||USD 479 per month|
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
About INTEC Education College
INTEC offers excellent facilities for students and staffs. Among the facilities are:
- Computer labs with comprehensive IT facilities.
- Well-stocked library with 82,223 volumes of reading material (printed and electronic).
- 24-hours study room
- Air-conditioned multi-purpose halls, lecture theater and classrooms.
- Computers and projectors for teaching and learning purposes.
- Computers to facilitate teaching and learning activities for lecturers.
- Parking bays on campus.
- Cafeteria and snack corners offering local cuisine.
- Comprehensive range of sports facilities that include tennis court and gym housed in a Sports Complex.
- Conducive and safe dormitory facilities.
- Islamic Centre to perform prayers and religious activities.
Cemara, Akasia, and Cendana residential college are located at Section 18 and Section 6, Shah Alam. The residential colleges provide living quarter's facilities to accommodate up to 2500 students. They are strategically located nearby Mydin Supermarket, Ole-ole Mall, bank branches and a host of convenience stores and a park. There is no shortage of amenities and plenty of banks, cafes and restaurants are also within walking distance. Other than catered buses by INTEC, students also have easy access to the readily available public transportations in the area.
Cemara and Akasia residential college consist of 19 apartment blocks and a dining hall. Each apartment houses 4 to 5 students. Male students are placed in Cemara and Cendana while female students in Akasia. The facilities provided include the following:
- Meeting rooms
- Study rooms
- Recreational and multimedia rooms
- Surau (Muslim prayer rooms)
- A multi-purpose hall
- Hot and cold water dispensers
- Vending machines
- Laundry facilities
- TV room
- Guest apartments
- Transport from the college to and from classes
Sports facilities available include:
- Volleyball courts
- Badminton courts
- Basketball courts
- Futsal courts
One of the famous Shah Alam landmarks on Section 7, the former INTEKMA Resort & Convention Centre has been refurbished as INTEC’s student residential college in order to cater to students accommodation needs. The hotel-feel like rooms are housed in 5-story blocks surrounded by lush natural greenery, making them a very comfortable place to live. Each unit can comfortably accommodate up to 8 residents in twin-sharing rooms and is also provided with modern amenities; all tastefully furnished with beds, mattresses, wardrobes, study tables and chairs, dining table, air-conditioner, and fan to ensure home-away-from-home comfort.
Courses available 18Accounting & Finance 9 Applied, Pure Sciences 7 Architecture, Building 1 Business, Management 4 Computer Science, IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 Engineering 3 Health and Medicine 2 Humanities & Social Sciences 8 Mass Communication & Media 1
- Professional Accountancy Centre: Where the Journey Begin 07 Oct 2020
- KPMG Ideation Challenge 13 Aug 2020
- ACCA YES Malaysia Campaign 13 Aug 2020